Rock n Roll Sustain Monster
What a Destroyer should be!
- Hand built in our luthier shop (with some help from Team J-Craft)
- Beautiful mahogany body for ultimate sustain. (Try to find a splice will ya?)
- Bound 24 fret Team J-Craft Wizard neck with gold shark tooth inlays
- DiMarzio Evolution pickups
- Gold Gotoh hardware
- Gotoh Tune o Matic Bridge
- Flying V Tailpiece with through body stringing
- Locking nut
- Old school CTS pots, orange caps and heavy gauge pushback wiring for ultimate bite and sustain
- Copper shielding throughout
- Includes new SKB TSA approved flight case
Hand built by bluedot. Body from Perle CNC cut to our specifications from the largest piece of mahogany they could find. (Just try to find a bookmatch on this body!) Of course it needed a 24 fret japanese Team J-Craft 5 piece Wizard AANJ neck instead of the 22 normally found on a destroyer! A beautiful straight specimen, with great frets, a gun oil and wax refinish and a fret polish. The shark tooth gold mirror inlays are subtle, and only spark when the light hits it just right.
I researched the look of Gibson Korina Explorers, Futuras and Deans – but we all know an Ibanez plays better! So with that, we used an offset Flying V tailpiece with thru body stringing. A recessed Gotoh tune-o-matic was spec’d with a locking nut for grinding rhythms and solos without the hassle of a Floyd Rose.
It has the most sustain of any guitar in our studio – when in the neck position, you can get those deep singing leads we all loved from the early Maiden or Santana. It has a crunch in its other positions that is so rock n roll you just want to turn up. Of course, it’s quiet as a mouse due to the copper shielding, shielded push back wires and high quality CTS pots.
Finding a good case for this style of guitar is an obvious challenge, especially a 24 fret neck! Includes an SKB TSA approved hardshell locking case ready for air travel for you next big gig.